Sunday, September 20, 2009

my only u

just finished watching the movie "my only u" starring vhong navarro & toni gonzaga...finally! it took me forever to actually finish the movie with little missy always bugging me as usual...i actually enjoyed the film...its light, funny & quite moving in it's own weird way...maybe because it's about losing somebody you truly love...and quite frankly, i couldn't imagine losing another one of my beloved...who would anyway?...i'd rather i'd go first if it comes to it...but then again, i wouldn't want my little missy to experience the same ordeal that i've got to go through growing up...and of course there's hubby....that's why i thank God for everyday that He gives me...for every hour, for every minute, for every second...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are love!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin