Sunday, August 22, 2010

B+

i was on my way to the office passing through my usual route when my 'blood type' suddenly occured in my mind. and i quickly reply to myself, "you're a B+". at that instant, i have my "aha" moment...you know, like something of a grand idea pop out of your mind. but it is not really that 'grand'. it's just that, i thought, wow, i'm a "B+". i might as well apply it in my life. i should aim "to be positve" always...no matter how hard...so there you go, i created a new blog. though i'm not really a good blogger (i couldn't even keep up with weekly blogging!). i figured, wrting it makes it more real, achievable, possible.

please visit my new blog. and if you happen to have some ideas on how "to be positive", just shoot me a message and i would be very happy to feature it in this new project of mine. be positive!

http://tobpositive.blogspot.com/



i choose to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are love!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin