Tuesday, October 12, 2010

me wants this...

it's been a long time since i last spent some moolah on gadgets...i'm not into apple products but right now i'm drooling over the iPod touch 4th gen which boasts of some great features...





the selling point for me is the camera, HD video recording, wifi and of course the games (not that i'm into so much games, all i want is the plants vs. zombies! hehe).  it's like the iPhone 4 but without the mobile phone features...but what the heck, i could just get a free phone from my mobile provider when i renew my contract which is soon.

but then again, is it much better to get the iPhone 4 instead??? (which is wayyyyy over my budget! haha!)





i choose to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are love!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin